Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Information is a key commitment for us. We are governed by the provisions of applicable laws to maintain the privacy of your Information.
We collect information during registration, use of the services site, communicating with site members, admin, using content, content upload to our site. We also receive information about your IP address, cookies and pages you visited. We use your information held about you in the following ways:
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and facilitate transactions with you;
2. To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and comply with applicable law if any in this regard;
4. To notify you about changes to our service. products and services and also to carry our further research and analysis for monitoring/ reviewing/ improving/ providing our products and services and selection of offers, promotions and marketing campaigns;
5. To verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you and to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
6. To carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us and undertake audit, record keeping, reporting and risk management models; and